Sunday 11 March 2012

I Have Added Another.....


..............Rose Star to my quilt top.


And I have been reading too....


Nineteen Blood Lily flowers.


I think the sun was a bit bright , it looks orange.


They look a bit bare.
The leaves will come after.


I wish you could see these in person , because the photo doesn't do them justice.

We have had another beautiful day.
The sun was shinning and a cool breeze blowing.
Perfect weather.....

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

6 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

clever girl. Your rose stars are beautiful

Ellen said...

Your quilt is going to be gorgeous! Lovely flowers!

Simone Harding said...

Yes your rose stars are amazing

sandra said...

Dint think I've ever seen those red flowers before. I know the pink ones. Rose stars are looking good.

Doniene said...

Lovely blocks!!! Lovely flowers!

Have a great day!

Impera Magna said...

Your rose star blocks look even more beautiful with three of them sewn together!

Love those flowers... have never seen the blood lilies before... just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...