Friday 4 May 2012

Another Birthday Celebration

It has been another no sewing day today.

Grandma had a Doctors appointment and we did some shopping too , so we spent quite a bit of the day in town.
Today was my Sister in-law's 40th birthday so the boy's and I went out to tea to celebrate with them.
DH was working so he missed out.

I found the next installment of Nora Roberts new Inn BoonsBoro trilogy.
I haven't finished her newest novel The Witness yet.....


I can't wait to start reading.......
But I must finish my bag first.

The girls layed 3 eggs today......just enough to keep us going.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Tea out and a new book? Sounds like fun to me!

Come ON, girls! You need to earn your keep...

Simone Harding said...

Yay to new books. I have all Nora Roberts books for my iPad/iPhone must get hack to reading them

nat said...

I've ordered that book from Fishpond!!! Hope it arrives soon - love the bag!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...