Monday 14 May 2012

To Melbourne And Back ...

in one day , is very tiring.....
DH's appointment went well.
The doctor thinks it was just a migraine episode but he is having an MRI just to be sure.

I basted 10 hexie's while we waited at the doctors.
That is all the sewing I have done today.
As I'm not clever like some of my friends who can sew in the car.

We got home just before the first quarter of football had finished.
Carlton are playing so we have been watching the footy.

The eggs didn't get picked up tonight as it was dark when we got home.



Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Just been playing catch up and loving all your beautiful roses and hexagons and your mum's rose star blocks and the gorgeous hexagon bags. Hope your husband is well.

Impera Magna said...

I can't sew (or read) in the car either... the movement causes eye strain and headaches if I pursue either.

Love your roses... so lush and lovely!

Simone Harding said...

so happy for DH he is very lucky to have you go all the way to Melbourne and back. I went from Balranald to Melbourne and back once to get a car, never again!

I guess if you stayed home those 10 hexies would not have been basted!

It is a shame you can't sew while you are the passenger passes the time quite well. I have completed so many hexies and stitcheries while being the passenger of L plate driver, hopefully soon to be P plater! Fingers crossed!!!!
Sending you hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...