Friday 11 May 2012

Friday ... Sewing ...Reading ...

...thats all I seem to do !

A little sneak peek at what I have been doing today.


Folding and ironing prairie points.
I'm using Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille.


I am 2/3rds through my quilt top.
So , it didn't get finished today....
Tomorrow after work I will try to get the rest sewn.


Mum did finish her top.
I'm so slow.....
Mum's top is using Butterscotch and Roses by Fig Tree Quilts.

I have finished reading "The Witness" by Nora Roberts.
Very good book........all her books are.

It has been a little bit colder today.
And at the moment it is freezing outside.
Could be a frost in the morning.
And I have to get up at 5am too.

The girls layed 3 eggs today.


Do you see the ant ?

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Doniene said...

Lovely quilts in progress!! Lovely rose! Always enjoy seeing your flowers!

Sarah said...

I found the ant!
Sewing and reading are just about always at the top of my to do list :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...