Tuesday 8 May 2012

I Did Sew Some Today...


Some progress....


I sewed a few more on while I was having breakfast.
It should be a finish tomorrow.


Before work ,  DH and I sorted out some chickens that are going to his Mum's.
After that DH burnt some dried grass and weeds around the place , it was a bit hot in the sun for our dear old dog.
So he rested in the shade.
It was a very nice day today , even if I spent most of it inside.

I did another walk around , taking photo's.

Stunning
I think I got this picture on the right day.
It's gorgeous !

The girls layed 3 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Doniene said...

Another lovely block!! and the rose is stunning!!! yeah for the girls!

Sarah said...

such a pretty dog - is he a spaniel of some kind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...