Tuesday 15 May 2012

Organizing ....

I  haven't sewn anything today , but did finish ironing my prairie points.
So it was quilt related.

Mum and I built some shelves for my walk in cupboard and have reorganized it.
So stuff is now off the floor and much easier to get to.

Thanks to everyone who has wished DH well.
He recieved his results today from last Monday's camera down the throat.
He has three ulcers and a hernia , which they can fix.....but only in Melbourne.
Bugger !
Looks like more trips to the big smoke.

Zachary had his drum lessons tonight and Jacob spent a couple hours with a friend.
I let the Colonel cook us our tea tonight.....very nice too.

The girls layed 6 eggs over the last 2 days.

The roses are still going strong , I'm sure when it's time to prune them I will be cutting off roses.....


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

A little organization is always good for my "muse" I hope your's brings new energy to the quilt room. Sorry to hear the hubby needs more procedures so far away :(

Impera Magna said...

I need to do some "folding up, putting away" and other reorganizing in the ole sewing room... must be fun to work with your mother to tackle a project like this.

Sorry to hear your DH has more "fun with doctors" ahead of him... but am glad it's all fixable!

Stunning rose....

*Hey, Scotty... beam me a couple of Michelle's roses to me, will ya?*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...