Saturday 26 May 2012

It's A ....

 .... quilt top !
I really love this fabric...


It always seems that one of the colours ends up on one end.
Why ?
I will experiment with a jelly roll one day and just sew them together as they come , all lovely and colour coordinated and see what happens.

Mum did finish something yesterday and I forgot to share.


A lovely single bed quilt top.
Now I just have to quilt it.


Such pretty fabrics !
Now I have to find some backing fabric......

I'm really tired.
I don't like these early morning starts.
I really love my 2 extra hours in bed that I normally have.

It was drizzling again this morning when I got up.
It didn't last long enough though.

Well I picked up Zachary from his friends house and Mum took Jacob to his friends house on her way home.
So it's just Zachary and I tonight.
DH is at work again.

The girls layed 5 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I think you're right about sewing the strips together as they are arranged in the jelly roll... it would be interesting to see how that turns out. I had the same issue with my jelly roll quilt... all the same colors at one end...

Congratulations on your quilt top finish! It's lovely... as is that rose bud!

I think the girls are finally listening to me to step up production... *lol*

Sarah said...

I like your jelly roll quilt. I have no idea how to "control" the colors - I know people have tried different things...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...