Thursday 31 May 2012

What I Did Today

Some washing.
Did a few errends in town.
Went to work.
Did some shopping after work.
When I got home ......
With both hands full I stepped over a fallen walnut , but didn't see the next one.
I now have a very sprained ankle.
It hurts.

O.K enough feeling sorry for myself.

I did get tea ready and the boys did help me.

Now I have my foot up and I'm relaxing.
Lucky I don't have to go to work until Monday.

No sewing tonight I have been reading.

The girls layed 1 egg today.



Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope you get to have your feet up all weekend? Xx

Sarah said...

Darn walnuts! I hope the boys take care of you this weekend :)

My Mum and Dad leave for Australia tomorrow - they are very excitied :)

Impera Magna said...

*ouchie* I'm sure that hurt... take care of yourself and let your menfolk wait on you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...