Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bowling .....

Another no sewing day today.
One of those annoying in the middle of the day shifts again.

DH and I had a bowling competition on the wii.
I won 3 games out of 6, and we drew one game.
It's probably the only one I'm good at ( I'm not very coordinated )

Then we took Zachary to music lessons.
We also got noodle takeaway for tea as we won't be able to go out to tea for our Wedding Anniversary tomorrow.
We both have to work.
So we celebrated early....

I might even get some sewing done tomorrow.....if I'm lucky.

The eggs didn't get picked up tonight.
Oops....


Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Happy anniversary to both of you. Shame you have to work!
Glad you bowl well.
How you get some sewing done today good luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...