Sunday 6 May 2012

A Sneak Peek

After a lazy Sunday morning , I did manage to get out to the sewing room.

I have been doing some sorting and organizing and working out quilts for my Etsy shop.
I have a pile of fabric ready to sew.
Wednesday is the day to start.

I have also been basting hexies.


Here's a little sneak peek of what it will look like.
I might get some sewn tomorrow as DH is having a day procedure done and there may be waiting involved.......lol.

I am down to 2 children again.
They weren't too bad , the extra's.

The girls layed 3 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

love your fussy cut hexies. I need to find a "band" stripe to use in one of my projects someday.

Good luck to hubby and lets hope there isn't *too* much waiting.

Impera Magna said...

Best wishes that everything goes very smoothly for your DH tomorrow!!!

Love that rose!!!


Psst... girls! Shake a leg!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...