Sunday 20 May 2012

Birthday Time Again !

This morning I did some sewing with some like minded friends.
I basted a rose star block and finished basting the next hexie diamond that I started while waiting at the doctor's.
I also started sewing the hexie's.
And we talked quite a bit too....

The afternoon saw me cooking  chickens and vegie's for tea.
We had an early Birthday celebration for Grandma for her birthday tomorrow.
She will be 92.
We all had a great time.


As most people of her generation......she made her own cake.
She probably didn't think I was going to....which makes me cross.
Chocolate cake with rose's from the garden for decoration.
She also made 2 sponge cakes too.
We had so much left over.

Grandma
 She looks o.k for a 92 year old.
She is getting very frail too.

The girls layed 5 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Happy birthday to your grandma. Birthday cakes are so festive with flowers decorating them. It looks luscious.
Having the chance to sew with friends is always the highlight of my weeks. We talk as much as we sew. I'm sure you enjoyed your time too.

Sarah said...

Sewing with friends is always fun.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...