Saturday 5 May 2012

My Bag

I have been out to the sewing room today and I have finished my bag.


This is the inside zippered pocket that I made.


The outside of the bag , the handles and the lining with pockets attatched.


The stitching on the handles.


And my finished bag !!
The pattern is in an American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. I think it was the August issue 2011.
I have used 2 charm packs to finish mine as I didn't have yardage to use.
But I like the scrappy look.

When I was topstitching the top of the bag my needle fell out , I was glad it didn't break.And the funny thing was the screw that holds the needle wasn't loose.




Mum finished her bag before me.


And the other side.

The boys both have a friend over tonight , so the house is full.

The girls layed 3 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Very nice... love your bag! It turned out beautiful, as did your mom's!

Have fun with the "house-full"...

Come on, girls! Pick it up... or someone is going bye-bye...

:)

Simone Harding said...

I love I want to make it! Where can I get the pattern

Sarah said...

Both of the bags are gorgeous and sew different! You are not the first to say your needle has fallen out - wonder how & why. I'll have to remember the multiple lines of stitching on the handles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...