Monday 7 May 2012

Reading Again.....

DH was a lucky boy and got called in 2 hours early for his procedure.
So there wasn't much waiting for me when I finished work.
So I only managed to sew a few hexie's.
DH was also relieved to not be given any anaesthetic ( it makes him sick ) they only gave him something to relax him.
He said it was the wierdest feeling , having the camera down his throat ,but it was better than vomiting.
Other than our outside jobs , and getting tea ready , we haven't done anything other than watch t.v.

I have been reading too......

I'm halfway through The Witness by Nora Roberts.
I think I have read all her books and some of them twice.

The girls layed 2 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope DH report from today is a good one! I have to start reading again. I borrowed some talking books from the gorgeous librarian Ange and will return them with the equally gorgeous Nat later on in the week. Have been sewing more Hexies xx

Impera Magna said...

I'm glad your DH survived the procedure... and hope the results are good!

Gorgeous rose...


Shall I plan a good-bye party for the girls???

;)

Sarah said...

So glad to hear that things went seemingly well for hubby's procedure. Happy relaxing & readingn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...