Sunday 13 May 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


To all the mothers on this Mothers Day.
I hope it was a day to remember.

Another 5am start.
Toast for breakfast ( which I made myself )
Then work until lunch.....
Which was roast chicken and vegetables.
Thank you Grandma for a lovely lunch.
As DH is at work , the boys had leftovers and I cooked myself some more toast.

I have stitched some of my rose star block today.
And read some of " The Last Boyfriend " by Nora Roberts.

Zac and I are playing on the wii , bowls and tennis.

The girls layed 3 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Is but an ebook or paper copy. I think I am going to buy that book to.
What a bad thing you had to work, good on grandma for cooking the meal

Impera Magna said...

Happy Mothers Day to you, Michelle! Sounds as if you had a good one...

Sarah said...

Oi, 5am must have come very early but it sounds like the rest of your day was a good one. Happy belated Mother's Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...