Tuesday 9 July 2013

Baking........


I sewed today........

But you will all have to wait until next week before I reveal it , as I'm waiting on frames. 

Look what I found in the mailbox....


This months Homespun magazine. 
I was wondering when it would come because I saw it yesterday in the newsagents. 
The quilt on the cover is amazing......very well done and clever. 

Grandma mixed up some cookie dough ( with my help ) and I got the oven ready for her. 
She rolled them all and loaded up the trays and I put them in the oven for her. 

They taste good too......

Jacob is enjoying himself.......and we miss him heaps........only a few days until he is home. 
Zachary is lonely.......

DH worked 4 hours overtime today......he got home ,had tea , had a shower and went to bed. 
He has to start again at 7am tomorrow. 

Zachary and I tomorrow will wash the car.......and give it a vacuum. 
All going well. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...