Thursday 25 July 2013

Happy 16th Birthday.........


.......to my darling Jacob. 


Here he is with his birthday cake muffin , with a really big candle ( I'm not very organised ) and he sang along with us too......

DH made blueberry muffins and some orange and poppy seed ones as well. 

He also made a delicious cauliflower ,leek and bacon soup. 

We gave Jacob a PS3. 
Grandma got him a game for it. 
And he got a few gift cards too. 

He got his noodles for tea as he requested. 

I tidied up the table (which has been my sewing  room) today and organised my purse things and prepped another handbag and traced more purses. 

I have packed 2 more boxes away in the WIR and I have one to go. 

I have found bits and pieces that will make nice bags too.......
I really needed to unpack and see what fabric was where.....now I can see it at a glance. 
All the other fabric is in clear tubs. 
I might have photos tomorrow. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Great day for Jacob. Will return to see pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...