Wednesday 17 July 2013

Visiting.......


Today my brother came and visited with us for a few hours.......
He took his cake with him. 
We made him a fudge cake......I wonder if it will make it to his house in one piece. 

I've been gluing today........
13 purses have frames .........and many more to do. 


I just love the little ones.....!!
I will be making a handbag tomorrow......

DH played golf with his step brother this morning......only 9 holes though. 

Grandpa and Trish skyped us tonight so we all had a little chat. 
They are enjoying their cruise so far. 
The next port is in Indonesia. 
 
I made sausage rolls for tea tonight.......and there are not that many left. 

Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Yum home made cake and sausage rolls. Yes those small purses are just too cute.

Shirley said...

You are doing a great job with the purses Michelle. They all look lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...