Saturday 27 July 2013

Show Time.........


Today was the last day of the Darwin Show. 
I took Zachary and his friend to meet up with other friends to have an afternoon of side shows and rides. 
It's nice now that we can drop them off and then pick them up later. 
I did text him a few times to see if he was ok though. 
Oh well it's what mothers do..... 

Mum rang today and sent pictures of her purchases that she bought at the quilt show in Melbourne. 
Very nice......

Then.........
........after lunch I got to sewing and......


........added another 5 to the list. 
I have 5 to do tomorrow too. 

Grandma and I watched the footy......Carlton won today ......yay. !!
But granny's 'Crows' lost. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

You seem to be steaming ahead with a those purses. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...