Sunday 28 July 2013

Six More......


This afternoon after the housework and lots of texting with friends ( Kylie and Nataile ) I started sewing. 

I managed to get these done.....


Six more little ones to the collection. 


I tried something different and added a loop and clip for a keyring. 
I will see how it holds up first.......before making more. 

On another note Grandma was feeling bad ,so she had another trip to the hospital. 
She has only been there for a bit over an hour. 
I haven't rung them yet as they take forever to look at anyone. 
She had a really good day today too. 

Will update later. 

Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a great little purse/bag. Love the fabric and added clip.

Simone Harding said...

What a great idea. Loop and keychain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...