Monday 8 July 2013

Bits And Pieces........


It has been one of those days.......
We have done a bit of this and that. 

I've cut out more purses........and will be doing that for a while. 
I've made one more.......


The 4 waiting for their frames.......

DH has been home so it was nice to actually hang out with him because when I was working I didn't see him much. 

We went down the street to do some jobs.......

Grandma did some ironing.......and then watched the replay of Wimbledon as it was on late last night. 
A very good game it was too. 

Tonight we went out to tea with DH 's dad as we won't be seeing them for 3 months as they are going on a cruise from Sydney through to the Mediterranean and back. 
So we will have lots of photos to see when they get back. 

I wonder if I will fit in their suitcase.....!
One day .........

Until Next Time. 

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Love those purses and the fabrics too! Would you consider doing a tutorial about how to attach the frames? Curious minds and all that...

:)


Simone Harding said...

Love the purses. Hope those frames turn up soon yes a tutorial would be a great idea.

Sarah said...

If there is extra room in the suitcases, may I come too? A 3 month cruise sounds fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...