Monday 22 July 2013

Distracted........


I think I should do things straight away when I think of them.......

I remembered to post last night.....but then it just flew out of my head !

Zachary's friend stayed here last night. 
And all three of them were having a rowdy time. 

After doing this........


I watched tv.......

I did some reading..........

I ironed more handbag pieces so I now have some ready to sew. 

DH text me a photo.......of him and Dermott Brereton a famous footy star from years ago that now commentates. 
He was in Darwin for a game Saturday night and was at the airport to go home. 
Lucky DH......!!

Grandma was a very happy girl too..........her 'Crows' beat 'Geelong' yesterday by 2 points. 

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...