Saturday 6 July 2013

It .........


........was a sweat shop at my house today. 
I was at the iron all day , ironing interfacing onto my purse pieces. 
And it was a bit warm by the iron and my fingers know that the iron is hot. 
Oh well they are the pitfalls of sewing , burnt fingers and pricked ones as well. 
And the needle knows just how to get under finger nails too........mine is still sore days later. 


My ever growing pile......
There are quite a lot of different fabrics amongst them all. 
I hope I get some together tomorrow. 


These are the 2 I sewed yesterday. 
They are frameless at the moment.....

Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Ah, the perils of being a seamstress! I know full well about the dangers of using pins and ironing...

Beautiful fabrics and I love the two you've finished (almost)! Great job!




Simone Harding said...

Ouch. Don't hurt yourself I want to see your pursess finished.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...