Wednesday 29 February 2012

Summer Is Over

Well look at this......
The last day of Summer , and the rain they have been promising has arrived.
With what is on the radar there is more to come too.
It sounds so nice on the roof.
And best of all it has cooled down.
 Lol.
Until the sun comes out again and the humidity will go through the roof. Yuck !!



As our block is on a slope the rain runs down our driveway.

Today Mum and I basted 4 quilts.
I finished one more block of my mystery quilt as well.
I may start quilting the baby quilt tomorrow , depends what I feel like doing.

DH cooked tonight.......we had KFC.
LOL.

As it is bucketing down outside the eggs weren't picked up.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Yea! ...for rain and cooler temps!

Boo hiss on humidity...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...