Friday 1 June 2012

Hello Winter ....

Good-bye Autumn......

I have had a busy day....
Some ironing this morning and washing..again!
I did put my foot up for a bit.
Then this afternoon I took Grandma to Swan Hill for a hair cut and picked the boys up from school so they could get their hair cut as well.
Then off to the supermarket to do a bit of shopping.
By the time we got home my foot was killing me......I guess walking up and down the isles at the supermarket wasn't the smartest thing to do.
My darling DH shook the walnut tree ( to make some fall ) and picked up all the walnuts and then raked under the tree.
But I guess in the morning there will be more on the ground.
We have already filled a 10 litre bucket with walnuts.

I haven't done any sewing today.....I just look at it , then pick up a quilt magazine instead.
Lol....

Mum has been busy this last week and has finished 3 more rose stars.


A very bright chrome yellow.


Another red one and a brown and red one.


All her blocks so far.
She is leaving me for dead.

Tomorrow I may get something done.
Fingers crossed.

The girls layed 1 egg today.
Not good !


Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Quilt magazines count as quilting - or at least design and skill gathering :) is that a gray your mom is using between her rose stars? looking good! I hope you'll be able to work on something this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...