Wednesday 21 September 2011

Books....

Today my new book came.
Yay !
It is something that I have been looking at for a while.

The book may live on the bookshelf for a while.
 Or next to my chair.
Or I might just have to make a block.Lol.

Well we will have a long day tomorrow going to Melbourne and back,  four hours each way.
It would be good to click your fingers and be there,  but that isn't going to happen.
I will have a report on Friday about what they are going to do.

I have a week off work for the School Holidays.
Double Yay !!

The girls layed 19 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Kylie Lloyd said...

looks intriguing. Can't wait to have a look on Saturday..Already planning what I'm bringing with me. Super excited. Silly me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...