Thursday 1 September 2011

Spring Is Here Now

 I did remember. See.
Doesn't she look nice.
It's a Holden Captiva and I love it.

 DH's Aquaponics all planted up.


 There are Cauliflower, Red Cabbage, Onion, Leek, Spinach, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Capsicum, Strawberries, Pumpkin, Watermelon and Broccoli.

 We have 2 of these tractor tyres which we will plant up with herbs.
DH filled the bottoms with concrete that we pulled up a few years ago.
It will help with drainage.

 DH with his slaughtering knife cutting out the top of the tyre.
Once he got it started it cut surprisingly well.

 Grandma enjoying the sunshine.

 And the first one full of soil.
It took 5 wheelbarrows full to fill.
Then the wheelbarrow broke. Bugger.

 This is the view from the tyres.
It is out the front yard looking toward the house and Grandmas granny flat.

A bit of the vegie garden and the granny flat with the glasshouse behind.
And behind the fence is the orchard and chook yard.

This is behind the flat looking at one of the rose gardens, clothes line and scrub in the background over the fence.

My elephant garden.


DH and I went to town late today to buy Grandma a new washing machine as hers gave up the ghost.

Mum did come over and did some sewing with me.
I put up the hems on some pants for my brothers girlfriend while Mum finished the middle of the logcabin quilt. Now only the borders to attach.
I tried loading the photos but they were taking to long then some wouldn't load and I got cross so I will try tomorrow.


And we forgot to pick up the eggs. Oops!

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

love the look of the new car. you really wouldn't know yourself.

I am loving how your house is looking, hope I can see it in the 'flesh' one day soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...