Friday 2 September 2011

Old Friends

 Well blogger is behaving tonight.
These photo's are what I tried to load last night.
The Logcabins are all together only the borders to go.

 Up on the design wall with the borders pinned.
It is a bit bigger than I thought.
A great Double Bed Quilt.

 These beautiful Anemone's.
They go to sleep every night it is so cute.

 This one is almost blue.

And the Daisies are all starting to flower again.

Darling Jacob, who has had a chest and head cold has given it away--- to me !
I am downing cold and flu pills to try and lesson the symptoms. Hey, it might work......

Mum's best friend and her husband have stopped in Swan Hill for a few days and the boys and I and Mum and Bruce went to the club for tea. It was so nice to see them. We worked out that it had been 3 years since we had seen them. They live in Gawler in my home state of South Australia.

DH had Fathers Day Breakfast with Zac at school this morning. His very last one. I don't think they do things like that at High School.

I cut DH's hair before he got ready for work this afternoon.

No sewing today.
I have that headache that you get when you get a cold that doesn't go away, no matter how many Panadol you take. So I didn't do much of anything.

The girls layed 27 eggs yesterday and today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

how exciting to have family friends visit.

Well done Heather, your quilt is delicious. I think I know a bed it can live on.... hehe

How sad that father's day breakfast at school does not happen in high school.

Talia had grandparents day at Red Bend recently. The grandparents went out for the morning, had a walk around the college, they could go where ever they liked. They then had a liturgy and morning tea. Talia loved showing dad around...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...