Sunday 25 September 2011

Busy Day

 Our dog Zeus.
He actually sat still and let me take a picture.

 Orange Blossom.

 Bees doing what bees do best.

 The  Sultana's are shooting.

 Strawberries everywhere.

 Walnut flowers everywhere as well.
They look very strange.

 Something else in the works.

This old concrete bit that used to be a dog yard has to go.
I'm glad DH has muscles.



Most of it is up.


From an other angle.
We will be building our Cob Oven here.
And our Fire Pit.


And after a lot of bashing with the sledge hammer.
I wont be able to move tomorrow.
And as you can see there is a lot more to do.

We will do more tomorrow.

No sewing today.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

A cob oven? How cool! I watched one being built at one of my elementary schools and learned about the oven for the first time. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...