Saturday 3 September 2011

A Little Bit Of Sewing

 I have done a little sewing today.
Just adding the pathways to some finished hexies.


Maybe tomorrow I can sew these together then start adding them to the quilt top. Well what there is of it anyway.

I did some washing and vacuuming as well.

I also finished a book that I was reading.

I am not feeling 100% either.
My throat is dry and sore, so as long as that is all I get I will be happy. Because I don't want tonsillitis.

The girls layed 15 eggs today.
The babies are going great.
And our hen that is sitting on eggs has become a mum again.
When I went to get the eggs  I checked on her and 2 had hatched and 1 was nearly out and 1 other had started that I could see. So we will see in the morning how many she has.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...