Monday 26 September 2011

Brownlow Night

Look what was in my mail box today.
Month 3 of the BOM I am doing.
I still haven't finished month 1.

This morning we all went to town.
The boys and Grandma  had their hair cut and we did some grocery shopping.

No sewing today.

Today is my little Brothers Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Timothy. He is 18 months younger than me and will be having a big birthday next year. ( 40 )


This will be the path into our other entertaining area.
And as you can see there is still some concrete to smash.
Zac had a bit of a go, but only lasted 10 minutes.
We have also extended the elephant garden to the edge of the new path.
Photo's tomorrow.

DH and I are watching the Brownlow .

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...