Thursday 29 September 2011

Remembrance

 As promised Hexagon no. 41.
It is a very pale block but variety is the spice of live they say.

The start of no.42.

The weather today was heavy showers , hail and  cold wind.
I hope the weather tomorrow is better because it is the Swan Hill Show weekend.
DH and I will take the boys tomorrow afternoon and stay until the fireworks.
I have entered 2 quilts that I made for the shop and another will be for display only.

Mum has entered 4 quilts.

Today is Blue Ribbon day.
DH participated in a ceremony that was held in Swan Hill today.
He looked very handsome in his ceremonial suit as well.
Truth be told,  I think it fitted better today than when he graduated.

The girls layed 16 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Silly me... just saw the Diamond Hexagon tab at the top.... LOVE the pattern... hexies are starting to grow on me (haven't tried one yet) but that pattern is going to draw me right in, I can tell...

Yours is going to be beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...