Friday 23 September 2011

Computers Are A Pain

 Our very fast growing London Plane Tree coming back to life after Winter.
Just look at the beautiful blue sky.
A glorious day.

 Block 7.

 Block 8 of the Jacob's Ladder QAL.

 And the 8 blocks on the design wall.

 Mum's pile of Nine Patches ( well some of them anyway ) still a lot to make though.

And some that are on the design wall.
It's starting to look good.

Computers are a pain in the bum.
I tried for over an hour to get on blogger.
Then my blog.
Then only the home page would come up.
Then the internet wouldn't work, then it would.
I was about to pull my hair out.
So I pulled out all the phone connections and power cords and put them back in then waited five minutes.
Guess what? It came back on. Yay ! !
Computers are only good if they work.

Zac is having a sleep over Birthday party at his friends house.
They are having tea at the Tooleybuc Club then playing mini golf and sleeping in tents tonight.
At least the weather is good and not like the beginning of the week.

The girls layed 16 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

LuAnn said...

I love all of the quilt blocks. I just counted this afternoon, and I have 175 nine patches. I would really like to set them like your Mom's quilt with the snowball blocks. Your Jacob's Ladder is going to be a beauty.....and I still wish I had some of those eggs. Happy sewing!

Simone Harding said...

I am loving how your jacob's ladder is coming together. I am loving Heathers quilt as well.

HOpe you dont have computer troubles tonight!

Michelle said...

LuAnn, Mum only has to make 166 nine patches for the 2 quilts.
You will be able to make a very BIG quilt.
If I could I would send some eggs.

Michelle said...

So. Do. I. Simone.
Do you feel any older ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...