Thursday 15 September 2011

Memory Lane

 This is block no.2 of the Jacob's Ladder QAL.

And block no. 3.
I got a little busy today.
 Once you start they don't take to long to make.

 And the 3 blocks on the design wall, which still has Mum's log-cabin on.

The next block waiting .......
The photo is upside down...oops.


 This is the first Jacob's Ladder quilt I made.
It's nearly 15 years old and a little bit faded.

It isn't very big. The blocks are 12" with 2" sashing .

And a view of the back.
I used all the left overs and the piece of teddy bear fabric that some of the fabrics went with.
That's my little trip down memory lane........


I took Grandma shopping today.
I think it is getting a bit much for her but she still wants to go.
What a beautiful day, not to hot, and with a nice breeze.
Warmer tomorrow and hot on Saturday.Yikes !!!
It is Grandparents day at Zachary's school tomorrow.
His very last Grandparents day.
As he is of to High School next year.
My Mum is taking Grandma with her.
They will have a look around and see Zac's work and have lunch.

The girls layed 19 eggs today.
 A new record.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...