Sunday 11 September 2011

A Finish And A Start

 Mum had a finish today.
 The Log-Cabin top is done.
The picture isn't the best and I couldn't get a front on photo as the glare from outside made the quilt blue.

 A bit of a close up.
It is big.


 Now onto the QAL.
These are the fabrics I have chosen.
They aren't for me, but for Jacob.
If you want to see or join have a look here.
I couldn't resist. It's a Jacob's Ladder QAL.
And I always wanted to make him a big Jacob's Ladder quilt. I made him one that was only 2x3 blocks before he was born. And no, I didn't know what I was having but I just knew it was a boy.
And if it was a boy his name was going to be Jacob.


And here is block 1.
After playing with the block a bit, I thought this looked the best.
Now only 63 left to make.
As I am limited with the border fabric it has to be a certain size, so a 8x8 grid it is.

Go the BLUES ! ! !
Fingers crossed for next week.

The girls layed 18 eggs today.
 
Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Kylie Lloyd said...

tell Mum her quilt looks fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...