Wednesday 28 September 2011

No. 41

What a day !

I think everyone around was awoken by the very loud clap of thunder this morning.
Then rain.
Then more thunder.

Not a lot could be done outside.
So we had an inside day.

I read a bit.
And did some hexagon sewing.
Hexagon no.41 is finished. I will post picture tomorrow. I hope.

Then just as I was going to start tea the power went off.
So DH had to cook it on the BBQ.
After tea, as we couldn't do anything with no power ( Jacob was quite put out ) he suggested some board games.
So we played boggle then scrabble.
And had fun.

Thr girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Thankfully we didn't lose power just had all the rain and thunder and lightening, woke at 430. Had very heavy rain xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...