Friday 21 October 2011

150th Post

I'm so glad it's the weekend.

When you get up in the morning , you just don't know what the day is going to throw at you.
Mum rang me just after 10 am to tell me that my Uncle had died ( Mums BIL )
He always annoyed and teased the hell out of me. When I was a  little girl I was so scared of him that I would scream ( I can't remember that though ) He did have a long beard so maybe that was why.

RIP Uncle Geoff. I hope you are in " Motor Bike Racing Heaven "

Tomorrow my Dad and my other Brother are coming over from South Australia to pick up our old car . Dad is buying it from us.
It will be nice to see them both.
Grandma spent all day making cake.
Beer Cake. Yummy!
She made a little oopsie and made double double mixture , so we have cake coming out of our ears.
Dad will be taking some home.
The rest is in the freezer.

No sewing today. 

The girls layed 17 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations on your 150th post... fabulous milestone!

One can never have too much cake... I'll be right there to help you with your "problem"... *wink*

So sorry to hear of your uncle's passing...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sarah said...

Oh - so sorry to hear about your uncle. I have an uncle who also teased the hell out of my but I have no idea why. I figure he still would today if he didn't live 3 states away. Take care of yourself.

Valentina said...

Hi Michelle, Congratulations on the 150 posts! It would be amazing to know how many eggs your girls have laid since the beginning! :)
I am intrigued by that cake; sounds yummy- And I agree: one can never have too much cake, especially with boys around, :)
Sorry to hear about your uncle, but I love the image of him, and his beard, in Biker's heaven. Some boys never get over teasing girls! :)
I am in love with your roses, swoon!- and your hexi-diamonds, Michelle> absolutely lovely work!
Hoping you are having a nice weekend,
Greetings from Cyprus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...