Tuesday 4 October 2011

Need To Finish This

 I, very seriously,  need to finish this quilt.
It has been a top for over 3 years, basted for over 2 and I have hand quilted half a block.
Very slack I know.
The quilt took me 14 months to needle turn.
I think I will unpick my quilting and then machine quilt it.
Then I might have a finished quilt.
The quilt is a Rosalie Quinlan Design  ( Joy Of Life )

 We have only during the Winter put up the trellis for the rose to climb on.
It looks so much better than a wobbley mess like last year.

 A very pretty pink one.

 I managed to get this photo of Jacob at the show.

And Zachary when we were at the quilt section.
That is Mum's quilt in the background.

No sewing today.

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Yes you do need to finish this quilt! I have loved mine and machine quilting looked awesome. Love your roses miss mine, not sure how they are going.

Kylie Lloyd said...

its such a pretty quilt. It should be having prime position finished somewhere in your house.

Impera Magna said...

Oh what a lovely quilt-to-be... yes, it definitely needs to be finished so you can enjoy it!

What a beautiful rose bush... I love roses growing in one's yard...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...