Thursday 6 October 2011

Computer Trouble Is A Pain




 To everyone that reads my blog,  I have been reading everyones comments.
For some reason some comments haven't come through on my email, but instead have gone through as junk ( which I don't look at ) but did today.
When I clicked to say  they were safe they disapeared. Sorry.
Hopefully they will all come through now.

 Today I did block 12 of the Jacob's Ladder QAL
Lot's more to do though.

 All 12 blocks together.

 And another 4 waiting by my machine.
I have also been basting hexagons.
I have 2 diamonds ready to go.

 Mum's pile of snowball and ninepatch blocks.

 I think my Nephews will like their quilts.
Mum has enough blocks done to finish one, but she is going to wait until they are all done so she can mix them up.



 DH and I planted up the Elephant garden today.
We just continued on with the Agapantus.

                                                                        Beautiful.

                                                                     So Lovely.



DH's friend came over this afternoon with his girls.
One of them happens to be Jacob's girlfriend.
DH and his friend love to go fishing.
And to tie flys.
So when I came inside from my sewing room this is what I found on my dining room table.

Feathers, beads, fur of I don't know how many animals, thread and god knows what.
But it keeps them off the streets.

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I am enjoying making my JL blocks too - yours are quite striking! My husband really enjoys fishing too.

Impera Magna said...

Ah, the mysteries of stuff on the internet...

Your JL blocks are striking... your Jacob is going to love his quilt forever! Your mother's quilt is beautiful too... love all the blues!

14 eggs? Go girls, go!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...