Thursday 13 October 2011

WIP x Two


 Today,  I did manage to get some sewing done.
As I had changed the cotton on my machine when I made the purse , I thought I would make some more nine patches.
 These are the next 10.
20 total, only 90 to go.
Just another WIP.
 Lovely " Summer House " fabric.
I might get it finished next Summer.
This Summer is out of the question.

 As I was sewing the nine patches I was leader and endering these 4 patches for my leader and ender project.

 Block one.

 Block two.
Of 25 blocks.
 And one alternative block.
Which I need 24 blocks.
A Scrappy Irish Chain.
In my favorite PINK.

Mum came over and has been doing more strip piecing for the other nine patch quilt, and has started sewing the Snowball together.

It was a very nice day today, very Spring weather.
'Twould be the best if the weather was like it all the time.
Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons.

The girls layed an even dozen today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Wow... you've been busy! Love the Irish Chain blocks esp... I have on of those on my "must make someday" list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...