Monday 10 October 2011

Back To School


As I have been at work all day and have not done any sewing, I thought I would show one of Mum's other paper piecing projects.
She only has to border it in the cream fabric.
Then all she has to do is trim it and figure out how in the heck to quilt it.

DH made a lean-to in the duck pen today.
At the moment we don't have any ducks, but we have some chickens in there.

Zac had drum lessons tonight and in a couple of weeks they will be starting band practice.
The concert will be on the 25th of November at Riverside Park.

The boys have 10 more weeks of school until the Summer Holidays.
They will be counting down the days til Christmas.

I won't be. Lol.

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What a cheerful quilt that is... made me smile and look at it closely to check out all the patterns and colors!

Isn't it something awful how work interferes with the important thing in life: quilting/sewing?

*lol*

Kylie Lloyd said...

I can't believe its nearly finished. It's beautiful Mum.

Ellen said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...