Friday 7 October 2011

Sewing Day

 This rose is called Peace.

 Years ago I made a quilt with H blocks.
As our last name starts with H.
So today I made one for the back of Jacob's quilt.

 Guess what this is going to be.



 A J block for the back too.

 Them on the design wall.
I played more today than sewed.

 More of Mum's quilt.

One of Mum's paper piecing projects. She has 3 on the go.


 And some close ups.


DH and Zac spent the day fishing on Kangaroo Lake then on the Little Murray.
They caught 2 nice Yellow Bellies.
Fish for tea tomorrow. Yum.

The girls layed 17 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

I don't need to tell you how clever you are or Heather for that matter.

I am loving the snowball quilt..

I can just smell your roses from here. They look devine. I am missing my roses... :(
Hope you get more sewing in today.

Michelle said...

Hi Simone
The roses do smell so nice.

I think Mum will be glad to see the end of the nine patches. Lol.

You are just as clever and you stitch like lightening.
I stitch like the turtle.

Ellen said...

The flowers are gorgeous, the quilt tops look wonderful...but the hexies ...I am in love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...