Wednesday 5 October 2011

A Nice Day For Ducks


Another damp day.
It started to rain after lunch.
So nice for the garden and the farmers.
And our lawn out front.

DH drove his Mother and 14 of her pigs to Bendigo to be sold at the market today.
If I hadn't been working I would have gone too.

The boys didn't get out of bed until noon and had a pj day today.
Lazy things.

DH and I watched For Richer For Poorer.
 Love that movie.

No sewing today.
Not even at work.

The girls layed 15 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

I like an occasional pj day too!

Impera Magna said...

I hope your girls know they have a fan club...

:)

Sarah said...

PJ days are the best!
I did have to chuckle tho when I read that DH was taking mother (and the pigs) to be sold at market. Did she bring a fair price?

nat said...

Are you working next Tuesday? I have to have my colonoscopy and I might come and see you if you are at work
xxxx

Michelle said...

Yes I am !
I will see you then if you can get there.
Love your blog. Lol.
I am following you.

Michelle said...

No she didn't, but the pigs did.
And I would like nothing better than staying in my p.j's all day but Grandma wouldn't like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...