Monday 17 October 2011

Cactus In Bloom

 One of the buds has bloomed.

 Stunning colour too.

Back to work today,  and as the boss is away at a quilt show,  I am working all week.

I have added a few more hexies to my latest diamond.
I might get it done tomorrow.


My beautiful baby.
DH was cooking risoles on the BBQ and Zachary was riding his scooter.
And I discovered only today that I could zoom in when taking photo's.
How dumb am I.
I have had my phone for nearly a year and taken so many photo's, but they say you learn something new every day.

The girls layed 18 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

sandra said...

And he looks really thrilled to have his pic taken too! Are you going to play up while the boss is away?

Sarah said...

Love the cactus blossums!

Impera Magna said...

The cactus flower is gorgeous! Hope it lasts for a while so all the blossoms will be open at the same time... loving that color!

Mary said...

We get some pretty cactus blooms here too, but it's not the right time of year. You blooms are beautiful and totally different from the ones here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...