Sunday 9 October 2011

Holiday's Are Over

 I have fixed the offending block.
So all is right on the Jacob Ladder front.

 This is a little something I have been doing.

 A tangled mess.
The first time I did this I thought no way would it turn through.
But it did.


 And the finished purse.
Do you like Nat?



More Roses.


DH and I changed all the babies around today so they are all together now.
And put rings on their legs so we know which ones are which.
We did a little bit of gardening too.

The boys go back to school tomorrow after their 2 week break.
I think I will have trouble getting them out of bed though.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

9 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What a darling purse! Is it really easy to make those? I've been curious about it...

Your roses are lovely and your JL looks great! Be glad you found the oopsie before all the blocks were sewn together... what a decision THAT would have been!

Simone Harding said...

I am sure she will love it

Ellen said...

Very cute purse. Your flowers look gorgeous.

Annette said...

Your purse is gorgeous! Someday I will learn to make those. And your roses are beautiful.

nat said...

I ABSOLUTELY love it!!!! You are such a clever little thing!!! a hundred million trillion thanks - you are the best!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Michelle said...

I was a a little bit dubious the first time I made a purse, but the instructions were so good.
They are fun to do as well.

I love the roses too.

Michelle said...

You're welcome Nat.
Is Sunday still on ?

Simone Harding said...

Woohooo,
I get to see Nat this Friday...

You are so clever, might have to get a lesson from you about making the purse....
Maybe Nov 13th???????

Michelle said...

Of course you can Simone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...