Friday 14 October 2011

Warming Up

Today was a day,  with a hint of Summer.
Very warm.
I have more Roses to show.


 I have no idea what this one is,  but it's pretty.

 This one is so red it is almost black.
Looks like velvet.....gorgeous......

 This one is .....Golden Bunny......

 This Strawberry is gigantic.
We are picking them in the morning.
Maybe make some jam......maybe.

 Because it was so warm today I asked DH when he got home from work if he could clean the AC.
Here he is on the roof.
Our house gets hot quick as it is only weatherboard.
So a couple hours of air conditioning cooled it down nicely.

You can see our lawn. See all the green spots. It is even starting to run.
Beyond the rose garden in the middle is one of the vegetable gardens.
Before the drought it all was lawn and took hours to mow.
One day we will fence behind the rose garden so the vegie patch can't be seen.

I took Grandma to SwanHill to do some shopping.
That took half the day.
She doesn't move very quick.

I have sewed a few hexies today.

The girls layed 17 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What lovely roses.... and your new lawn is growing too! Strawberry jam? I'll be right there!

:)

Mary said...

Oh, Michelle, the roses are fabulous. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

nat said...

I was just reading Simone's blog and I see that there is no patchwork tomorrow! What is going on???? xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...