Wednesday 12 October 2011

Lazy Night

What a busy day!
I finished the bag I was making at work.
It is a really nice bag, with lots of room and inside pockets.
Sorry but I forgot to take a photo.

No sewing at home though.

I had washing to do, some of  the boys school clothes.
And tea to make.
Then general laziness. Lol.

Might get some sewing done tomorrow.

The girls layed 14 eggs today.




I will leave you with one of Grandma's standard Roses.
It is full of buds.
They aren't very big roses but are pretty.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Love your Grandma's roses! Of course, I love all roses but esp the older varieties!

Are you using all the eggs the girls provide? I've been wondering...

:)

Mary said...

You certainly don't sound lazy to me. It sounds like you have earned the right to relax a minute. The roses are wonderful.

LuAnn said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy; sometimes general laziness is a good thing. Love the photo of the roses; it is fall here and the weather is really cooling down.

Simone Harding said...

Can't wait to see the bag...
Sounds delightful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...