Sunday 29 January 2012

Caught Napping !

I couldn't help myself , I just had to take his picture.
Jacob's cat sound asleep on the table outside.
He sure has grown !


Some of the babies having breakfast.


They are just so cute.


Here is what Mum has been doing today.
Finishing a UFO.
I think it has been sitting in the cupboard for over 12 years.
A very scrappy log cabin.
With 3/4" finished strips..

I have started sewing my mystery quilt.
I block down    ? to go...........
I have also started an applique quilt , and when it's a top , all will be revealed.
I do hope there will be people brave enough to make it. Lol.

Back to work tomorrow after my very short week last week.

As the weather has changed ,  and is raining  , we didn't pick up the eggs.
It is still very humid though.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

You'd think Jacob's kitty would find a soft squishy place to nap... but a glass table top might be better in the heat...

More babies... so cute...

Love those log cabin blocks... your mother certainly is productive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...