Thursday 19 January 2012

Company

Today Mum finished another jelly roll race quilt.
It's using Holly Jolly fabric.
And she started another one too.


I will take a photo of them together when the other one is finished,  as she is using the same fabric.


Belladonna Lillies   aka:  Easter Lillies.
They are beginning to pop up everywhere.



Jacobs cat curled up to DH's arm.

Zac spent most of the day out in the shed with Mum and I today , which was nice.

I haven't actually sewn today, but I have been designing a mystery class for the middle of the year.
And have started getting it ready.
I must have a finished product for the class. Lol.
My lips are sealed ! ! ! everyone.......

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

5 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Your yard is so lovely in its summer glory!

sandra said...

Hhmmmm, i love a good mystery Michelle.

Simone Harding said...

Wow a mystery class. I am hoping you can do a long distance mystery class or a virtual mystery class! I love mums quilts very clever lady

Kylie Lloyd said...

you are such a tease.

Put my name down for a mystery for sure. Have to make sure that my babysitter is available. LOL

nat said...

Come on, you can tell me........I won't tell anyone...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...