Monday 23 January 2012

It's Hot


It has been hot now for over a week.
I'm glad we will be in the car for half the day tomorrow, as it's going to be a  hot one.
The funeral is at 2pm so we are hoping to leave by 7am.
I am not a morning person , but that is nothing that a hot shower can't fix.

It was very warm in the shop today and despite the heat it didn't stop people from shopping.
I have finished 7 blocks of the BOM for the shop , only 2 left.

Mum called in to put her car fridge in my car for the trip.
And then I vacuumed the car , so she is nice and clean now.

I hope I will be able to post something tomorrow as I will only have my phone.
So it may be a short message.
Despite the circumstances it will be nice to see family again.

So I'm off to bed as we have a long drive tomorrow.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.
There is another clucky chook !!

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Hot there... cold here... I'm sure we both agree that a nice medium temperature would nice about now.

Safe travels tomorrow!

Sarah said...

A car fridge sounds interesting - does it plug into the cigarette lighter? Safe travels and enjoy your family time!

nat said...

I was thinking of you and mumma bear today......,xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...