Wednesday 25 January 2012

Home Again

We are home !

We arrived home safely at 4.30pm this afternoon , after leaving the Barossa at 11.00am our time.
It is such a long drive.
I was having trouble keeping my eyes open as I only had 5 hours sleep ( strange bed and to many thoughts )
It would have been nice to stay a bit longer , but as Zac is recieving something at the Australia Day ceremony tomorrow I had to be home.
Gosh , more bacon and eggs tomorrow for breakie !

My cousin loved her hug quilt.
There were a lot of tears yesterday and some today as well.

My cousin cooked bacon and eggs on the BBQ for quite a few of us for breakfast , which was really tasty.
If I had known he was going to ,  I could have supplied the eggs. Lol.

I might work on my mystery quilt tomorrow.
I hope.
And as DH is still on holiday he can help me with my resume.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.



1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Glad you are how safe and sound! Good to hear your cousin loved the quilt. Happy mystery quilting! I am going to get girls then heading to the parade. Enjoy Australia Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...